00:19 am
@alexisgoldstein comhub@nycga.net - they just combined Info & ComHub, so not sure if email address has been updated, but you can reach there
18:29 pm
@OWSTranslation oh no! sorry about that. fixed. @lmnopie, what do you think about maybe a point of information? too bad, i love the POP...
18:29 pm
@LibertySqGA @owstranslation @lmnopie oh, i actually meant a point of affection! (heart)
19:27 pm
#OWS General Assembly starting now in Liberty Square! Follow here & at @LibertySqGA2, @LibertySqGA3, & @LibertySqGA4 for livetweets. #nycga
19:29 pm
As is tradition, we'll refer to our facilitators tonight, @j_z_nelson, @zoetreuer and Evan, as Stairs for short. #nycga #ows
19:29 pm
Working group reportbacks! First, Volunteer Services / OWS Works: "I want to bring up something we've mentioned before; we had an…"#nycga
19:29 pm
Cont'd: "…individual in our group who really misused funds. GA had allocated $ to complete a workspace in Harlem; the person involved…"
19:30 pm
Cont'd: "…was the only person who really knew the landlord; long story short, we no longer have access to that space." #nycga #ows
19:30 pm
Cont'd: "We're going to take this as a learning opportunity -- trust, but verify. But someone else called Tekserve, said they were.." #nycga
19:30 pm
Cont'd: "…from #OWS, and Tekserve said, 'hey, where's the money you owe us'? So it turns out this guy Alex said 'bill this stuff to #OWS.'"
19:31 pm
Cont'd: "We worked it out with Tekserve; the complaint is now against him instead of #OWS. But we want to bring this to you guys as.."#nycga
19:31 pm
Cont'd: "…something that is now going on." #nycga #ows Next, Info/ComHub! #nycga #ows
19:32 pm
.@raviahmad from Info/ComHub is reminding us that the new working group requirements go into affect on Jan 20. #nycga #ows
19:32 pm
You can speak with Ravi if you're worried about getting your working group over the bar and stay listed on the site. #nycga #ows
19:33 pm
Sage, from Restricted Diets WG: "This WG was created out of a need to make sure ppl w/ restricted diets have food." He invites anyone..
19:33 pm
Cont'd: …with restricted diets to get involved, as they very much need the help. "We have a meal every day, 5pm, Tribeca Whole Foods."#nycga
19:33 pm
Nathan: "Tomorrow, 6-10, there's an Open Space meeting at Unity Hall. Bring topics you want to discuss; small groups will form around them."
19:34 pm
CQ: "How many people can the Unity Hall space fit?" A: "Same space as anti-oppression training; about 400. It's 235 West 23rd, 6-10 Friday."
19:34 pm
OK, that's it for working group reportbacks. Now, proposals! #nycga #ows
19:34 pm
Stairs: "There are 4 things on the agenda. First, we have a proposal to start a new working group for Park Slope Church." #nycga #ows
19:35 pm
Cont'd; "Second, Vision and Goals; they're finishing up their meeting but would like to do a breakout group for a while." #nycga #ows
19:35 pm
Cont'd: "Breakout groups let small groups break out and discuss for awhile and then report back to the GA." #nycga #ows
19:36 pm
Third, a new Mobile Occupation working group. And fourth, some kind of nuclear arms-related proposal. 5th, an emergency proposal. #nycga
19:36 pm
"The emergency proposal is being brought by Jeff; wants it to be discussed tonight. We'll decide whether it constitutes an emergency prop."
19:37 pm
"The grounds for a proposal being an emergency proposal is that there is an unforeseeable external deadline." #nycga #ows
19:37 pm
Stairs: We'll decide whether we agree it meets those criteria for an emergency proposal; if not, it needs to be posted 24hrs in advance.
19:38 pm
Jeff: "Good evening. I'm here to ask for a censure. And when I originally wrote the proposal, I mentioned names and working groups." #nycga
19:38 pm
Cont'd: He'll leave those out tonight. "In the past week, there have been claims of racism and sexism against people in this movement."
19:38 pm
Cont'd: "I'm going to ask for a censure against the use of these names, these isms, to smear people names." #nycga #ows
19:38 pm
Cont'd; "I want us to agree we don't use racism, sexism and other insults against people as weapons." #nycga #ows
19:39 pm
Cont'd: "It's bad for racism as a whole, and this couldn't be more opportune as MLK's birthday is coming up." #nycga #ows
19:39 pm
Cont'd: "It's not OK to cheapen these claims on behalf of personal politics. I want to ask for a censure of the groups and people…" #nycga
19:39 pm
Cont'd: "…to make these claims with no basis. And if they do, they need a concrete basis for making those claims." #nycga #ows
19:41 pm
Stairs: "OK, w/o getting into a discussion about the contents…" reminds us the criteria. Will temp check. "I'm seeing a mix of up and down."
19:42 pm
People aren't convinced it's an emergency. Jeff: "Why is it an external force? They're external to the proposer." #nycga #ows
19:43 pm
Cont'd: "Moreover, they're external to the movement because there's no basis and it's disrupting our movement and process." #nycga #ows
19:45 pm
Temp checked it again; it's mixed. So, the proposal is tabled. Some have issue; @shushugah clarifies that this is the process. #nycga #ows
19:46 pm
Next proposal! "The Park Slope church, where #OWS people have been living for 2 months now, have reached consensus that..." #nycga #ows
19:46 pm
Cont'd: "…we'd like to become our own working group. Our mission is to have a more horizontal approach to community living and.." #nycga#ows
19:46 pm
Cont'd: "…and to be recognized as an #OWS working group would be supportive of that." #nycga #ows
19:47 pm
Stairs clarifies, recently the process changed and now working groups need to be ratified by GA. #nycga #ows
19:48 pm
Proposer: "We've been working on this group for a few weeks now. The urgency of this proposal is more completion of what's already.."#nycga
19:48 pm
Cont'd: "…in process." Note they are already in compliance w/ new working group procedures. #nycga #ows
19:48 pm
CQ: "What is the mission of this working group?" A: "The mission is to promote a living example of an #OWS housing solution that is.."#nycga
19:49 pm
Cont'd: "…by design, truly horizontal in purpose and in intention. It's existing now; we'd just like to be recognized as a WG." #nycga #ows
19:49 pm
CQ: "Why, exactly, do you need to be recognized officially, if you're already doing what you're doing?" #nycga #ows
19:50 pm
A: "We're part of #OWS; we hold regular meetings, we have a consistent body, we're a living example of a real issue & providing solutions."
19:50 pm
CQ: "Is there space available to house more people, or..?" A: "That's a great question; yes. We created a solution and system for.."#nycga
19:50 pm
Cont'd: "…empowered growth of this specific community." @shushugah's CQ: "Will this WG be open for everyone to join?" #nycga #ows
19:51 pm
A: "The working group, for its meetings, are open to everyone, so that everyone can learn and appreciate the purpose and creation.." #nycga
19:51 pm
Cont'd: "…of that community space." Nan's CQ: "My question is, this new WG, will there be flexibility? Because the WG we have right now.."
19:52 pm
Cont'd: "…we have male egos making decisions on behalf of women. I need to know if that WG will be open for women, in order for women.."
19:52 pm
Cont'd: "…to have their voices, and also be partaking of that new working group without fear of being oppressed or marginalized?" #nycga
19:53 pm
PoP! But A: "I got this - yes; this working group is open to women." Someone PoIs: "Our financial point person is a woman, Nan." #nycga #ows
19:53 pm
CQ: "How many people are in this space?" A: "Right now the WG consists of about 30 people." #nycga #ows
19:54 pm
CQ: "Is this being done b/c of problems w/in the Housing WG, or is this being done b/c this would be more efficient as a separate group?"
19:54 pm
A: "Perhaps both. More importantly, as a working group, how our meetings go internally, and have gone internally- it's a constant learning..
19:54 pm
Cont'd: "…experience, in that living community where people are residing, to maintain that horizontal approach. The purpose is to.." #nycga
19:55 pm
Cont'd: "..promote that, and more meetings where more people are welcome to join in and see how that process is evolving." #nycga #ows
19:55 pm
That's it for CQs; Stairs opening Concerns stack. "My concern: right now, a working grp can get $100/day w/o the accountability of the GA."
19:56 pm
A: "I believe all working groups are responsible for their own systems to be accountable, and w/ receipts for everything they spend." #nycga
19:56 pm
Cont'd: "We'd be no different." C: "I'm not opposed to this, but I am opposed to things that will fracture us as a movement, that will.."
19:56 pm
Cont'd: "…create separate schisms that will fight and antagonize each other. So I'm wondering if it wouldn't be more prudent to take.."
19:57 pm
Cont'd: "…the energy of creating a working group, and use it to fix what's wrong, if anything, in the existing Housing WG." #nycga #ows
19:57 pm
Cont'd: "Also, it seems like it's a good idea, for now, to have 1 housing working group so the ppl aware of tt project are aware of…" #nycga
19:58 pm
Cont'd: "…anything that's going on in housing." POI: "All you have to do is basically come to Newark, go through our intake process." #nycga
19:58 pm
Cont'd: "We got $10k from #OWS, thank you very much, and we'll house everybody that needs housing." #nycga #ows
19:58 pm
A: "To respond to that concern, it's a completely transparent working group. To restate the purpose: to promote on the most local level.."
19:59 pm
Cont'd: "…community values w/in an #OWS living residential community. I could compare it to larger umbrella systems that would essentially..
19:59 pm
Cont'd: "..correlate a pyramid structure of order that right now dominates the housing solutions w/in #OWS as something that falls under.."
20:00 pm
Cont'd: "…a larger umbrella, that would be called NYC's Dept of Homeless Services. The purpose of this working group is, again.." #nycga
20:00 pm
Cont'd: "…to share what we learn on the most local community level, and to promote and share horizontal consensus-building values w/..."
20:00 pm
Cont'd: "..hopefully everybody else in the movement as well." Nan's C: "Are you going to bring proposals when it's time to give out…" #nycga
20:01 pm
Cont'd: "…MetroCards to people who need it, and are there going to be different people that's going to pass out the Metrocards.." #nycga
20:01 pm
Cont'd: "…and not have one person doing it?" Notes that *some* working groups that handle Metrocards have issue w/ ego, withholding. #nycga
20:02 pm
A: "We promote #OWS values w/in this WG. Everything we do in the future -- I mean, our purpose and intention is to work horizontally."#nycga
20:02 pm
Jeff PoI: "I want to make it clear that different individuals have given out metro cards this week and last week. Thank you." #nycga #ows
20:02 pm
[Can you figure out who Nan was talking about? -Ed.] #nycga #ows
20:03 pm
C: "While we feel huge gratitude to Housing WG and the ppl at Park Slope for the work they've done helping our displaced occupiers.."
20:03 pm
Cont'd: "..on the long term, the model we have now is probably not very sustainable. We need to work on longer-term solutions." #nycga #ows
20:03 pm
Cont'd: "And I understand you're creating a community based on horizontal structure, but until we have longer-term solutions, where.."#nycga
20:04 pm
Cont'd: "…that community's in a place where it can grow, and is best using resources, perhaps the energy is best placed towards those.."
20:04 pm
Cont'd: "..goals, instead of rooting into something unsustainable." A: "Are you telling me my community isn't sustainable?" #nycga
20:05 pm
C: "I don't know, you tell me." A: "We're a community that is building horizontal, consensus-building, living values to the movement."#nycga
20:05 pm
Sage's POP: "What are the categories that govern my ability to speak to this topic?" #nycga #ows
20:05 pm
Stairs: "We have questions, which we've been thru; we're wrapping up concerns and then we have friendly amendments." #nycga #ows
20:06 pm
Sage isn't sure, but Stairs invites him to speak. "This community of yours, if this was an #occupy, it could request from #OWS a budget..."
20:06 pm
Cont'd: "…or a budgetary investment quite similar to the $10k that was provided to @OccupyNewark. But the idea that you're a living.."#nycga
20:07 pm
Cont'd: "…space for #OWS would kind of imply that everyone in your living space should already be part of a WG, and every WG has.." #nycga
20:07 pm
Cont'd: "..its own funds and ways of plugging into the movement. And if your living situation needs some sort of administrative WG, that.."
20:07 pm
Cont'd: "…would be called Housing. They do housing, and then the specific locations have point people." #nycga #ows
20:07 pm
A: "I like what you've brought up. I think community values and sharing that process in which the community members live and share.." #nycga
20:08 pm
Cont'd: "..a residence, how they work thru this process and maintain horizontal and consensus-based decision values, it…" #nycga #ows
20:08 pm
Cont'd: "…it's a polar opposite to a larger umbrella, dictator-style, pyramid group. The community in this WG meets regularly…" #nycga #ows
20:09 pm
Cont'd: "..to handle issues and make decisions that affect those living in that community, as an example of a living…" #nycga #ows
20:09 pm
Sage: "It sounds like an #occupy to me." A: "If we formed a budget, we'd bring it here, like any other working group." #nycga #ows
20:10 pm
C: "How is becoming a working group going to assist w/ yr goals of creating community. living and sharing those values?" #nycga #ows
20:10 pm
A: "We'd have access, at that point, to post our minutes on the NYCGA website, and we'd also be able to open it up and share the processes..
20:10 pm
Cont'd: "..we go through w/ other people in the movement." #nycga #ows
20:11 pm
OK, friendly amendments now. @shushugah: "I hear you about the minutes and openness; but I'm uncomfortable w/ access to $100 a day…" #nycga
20:12 pm
Cont'd: "…perhaps you could agree not to take funds w/o GA approval?" A: "I'm going to reject all of that; we'd like to be a working…"#nycga
20:12 pm
Cont'd: "..group that's recognized like every other WG in this movement." #nycga #ows
20:12 pm
Nan's FA: "I hope and pray you do become a WG. But my FA is that you guys will handle Metrocards once you become a WG." #nycga #ows
20:13 pm
A: "I don't think that's a decision that would be made here and now. That's something that would evolve, and if we were to do that.." #nycga
20:13 pm
Cont'd: "..we'd reach consensus w/in our working group, and probably maybe end up right back here. We're just trying to be a working group..
20:14 pm
Cont'd: "..at this point." Next, @NaSh12: "I very much agree w/ what Sage said; the horizontal community you have is an #occupy." #nycga#OWS
20:14 pm
Cont'd: "If you'd like to propose funding from #OWS, I'd support that. As far as a working group, the things you're doing seem to me to be..
20:14 pm
Cont'd: "..covered by several different group. So amendment would be to become an occupation and request funding, or become…" #nycga #ows
20:15 pm
Cont'd: "…a subgroup of Housing. Whichever fits." A: "I don't believe further fragmenting a working group that's sharing community values.."
20:15 pm
Cont'd: "..to open itself up to all #OWS; I don't believe that's necessary. We'd like to open up to share that process, and the learning…"
20:15 pm
Cont'd: "..process that comes w/ maintaining a horizontal approach to living." #nycga #ows
20:16 pm
Next FA is "that you broaden yr scope, because it is broad already -- you're living the things we're striving for." #nycga #ows
20:16 pm
A: "We can only handle so much, but what we share and open up as far as information and process, it's very much in alignment w/ these.."
20:17 pm
Cont'd: "…intentions." Deb gets up on stage and asks us to to listen to her. #nycga #ows
20:18 pm
Deb: "We have a rape problem; it's normal because there are rapists in the world. But it's not an OK thing and is in no way acceptable."
20:18 pm
Cont'd: "If we don't take action against it, we are all rapists. If we don't take women seriously and treat them as equals, and give them.."
20:18 pm
Cont'd: "..respect, this movement will not work. I believe very strongly in this movement, bt I believe 51% of this world deserves respect."
20:18 pm
Cont'd: "I will not accept anything less. You can make subgroups and branch out, but if we don't deal w/ it, you won't get anywhere."
20:19 pm
Jeff (Housing) across the Park, is screaming back at her. Deborah: "You won't silence me anymore, you misogynist pig! You must step down!"
20:20 pm
Stairs mic checks: "I just want to state that emotions are running high. We have been having discussions in our community about developing..
20:20 pm
Cont'd: "…better grievance processes. We're not there yet, and w/ permission of this GA, I would now like to return back to the proposer."
20:20 pm
[Note: this isn't about any new assaults, this is abt allegations that Jeff mishandled the return of an offender to the Housing community.]
20:22 pm
OK, we're moving to consensus on the proposal for a Park Slope residents' working group. #nycga #ows
20:22 pm
[There is mediation in process… it's just bleeding into GA here right now. The GA as a whole is moving forward. -Ed.] #nycga #ows
20:22 pm
Stairs temp checks moving to consensus. The outcome: "We don't have consensus." #nycga #ows
20:23 pm
Stairs points out new working groups can form January 20th; anyone who wants to be one can simply meet the required criteria. #nycga #ows
20:23 pm
Jeff mic checks: "This doesn't feel like a safe space when people can call out personal accusations against any individual." #nycga #ows
20:25 pm
Someone mic checks that using mic checks to take over the GA is "a dominating move. You should sit down and listen to other people." #nycga
20:26 pm
Stairs steps up, and encourages return to the process. Vision and Goals' proposal is next! #nycga #ows
20:27 pm
V&G are asking us to break into small groups to discuss the vision statement. "We'd like to take your feedback." Stairs will temp check.#ows
20:27 pm
"We'd like to temp check whether to break out in groups and discuss the proposal Vision and Goals is putting forward." #nycga #ows
20:28 pm
The breakout group is approved; we'll proceed for 10-15 minutes. See y'all again once it's done. #nycga #OWS
20:40 pm
Here's the Vision and Goals proposal: http://t.co/5TjKqPpE #nycga #ows
20:40 pm
Breakout groups are choosing a point person to report back, and then the GA will reconvene. #nycga #ows
20:43 pm
OK, we're back. Stairs: "We're going to set the time to 2 minutes for each speaker. And when you have 30 seconds, we'll wave." #nycga #ows
20:43 pm
First, @shushugah. "These aren't all my personal views; my first concern, the sentence "united w/ the ppl" should read "in solidarity w/..."
20:44 pm
Cont'd: "..corrupts absolutely." Under Equality, also include "structural violence" and then "with peoples", just "people." #nycga #ows
20:44 pm
Cont'd: "..the people of the world."" And wants to replace "rights" w/ "human rights" and add to "power corrupts", "absolute power.."
20:45 pm
Next report back: "Our group, in general, really liked the statement. We're saying it's more a vision statement than a goal statement.."
20:45 pm
Cont'd: "..and had some discussion about whether it's worthwhile to write the goals in tandem." #nycga #ows
20:45 pm
Cont'd: "We wanted to get rid of the word "now" in "our democracy now belongs to the highest bidder." #nycga #ows
20:46 pm
Cont'd: "We also thought the liberty section was a bit jargony, not everyone will understand what the listed rights are." #nycga #ows
20:46 pm
Cont'd: "Equality, we said was about equality of outcome in this paragraph, and maybe to be explicit about that." #nycga #ows
20:46 pm
Cont'd: "We really like ppl before profit, and the last 2 paragraphs. Overall, we really liked it." #nycga #ows
20:47 pm
Next: "Overall, my group liked the positive tone of the statement. Most of our concerns have been covered already, but…" #nycga #ows
20:47 pm
Cont'd: "..we thought the statement would not cover some of the more radical folks in our movement, and their goals and tactics." #nycga
20:47 pm
Cont'd: "We thought some of the bullet points could be condensed, like peace and justice." Bullet pts longer than the text. #nycga #ows
20:47 pm
Cont'd: "We really liked it -- thank you." #nycga #ows
20:48 pm
Next, Daryl: "My group felt much the same way - it's beautifully written. I was reading it out loud, and I was like 'woah.' It flows…"
20:49 pm
Cont'd: "…really well. But I agree with her; it's written in rly flowery language; maybe should be a condensed version that's more simple."
20:49 pm
Cont'd; "But we think this should stay pretty much as-is; it's beautifully written and these folks have done a lot of work." #nycga #ows
20:49 pm
Vision and Goals thanks us, asks us to submit written feedback "if you didn't feel like mic checking or speaking. We thrive on this." #nycga
20:50 pm
Cont'd: "We've had disagreement in our group about how to set a deadline to say we're done w/ this. A lot of ppl want to move on to goals.."
20:50 pm
Cont'd: "…we do too. We think it's important to get the Vision statement at least 98% right before we do." Needs GA to tell them when..
20:51 pm
Cont'd: ..it's done. "We took a lot of feedback today, and the last GA." They'll come every GA, and ask: "Are you satisfied w/ the doc…"
20:51 pm
Cont'd: "…that you have in your hand tonight, as the completed vision statement?" If so, they stop feedback, wait a week, seek consensus.
20:52 pm
So, Stairs will temp check. There's one more comment tho, that Stairs missed before. "There was one more person on stack." #nycga #ows
20:52 pm
Stairs: "Before we take the temperature check, let's hear from that person." #nycga #ows
20:52 pm
Jeff! "Hello! I'm Jeff; I don't speak that much but this is very important. While I believe we need a vision and goals statement to.."#nycga
20:52 pm
Cont'd: "…present to the world, I also know we must have our own house in order. I have serious concerns w/ the idea that we silenced…"
20:53 pm
Cont'd: "..a very serious conversation regarding the heinous act of rape in our community. To put this document into the world for…" #nycga
20:53 pm
Cont'd: "…everybody to see, to represent us, and we don't check ourselves first, we'd be doing a disservice to our movement." #nycga #ows
20:54 pm
Cont'd: "Basically, we'd be hypocrites." Pause. "But, I liked it. I like it, tho." (The proposal, he means.) #nycga #ows
20:54 pm
OK: "The temperature check is if you want us to stop taking feedback, including what you gave us tonight, bring doc back in 1 week..."
20:54 pm
Cont'd: "..come back here, and shepherd it through consensus process with you. You're in charge; you tell us when to stop." #nycga #ows
20:55 pm
CQ: "Can you take the feedback tonight, then do that?" A: "We can't just absorb your feedback on the fly; we meet Weds and Thurs at 5:30.."
20:55 pm
Cont'd: "…also, Sundays from 12-3, same place. We really take our time, and we listen to you. We try to find ways to make the document..."
20:55 pm
Cont'd: "..better, with what you've told us. So we're uncomfortable doing a real fast trigger pull. We'd like you to tell us when you.."
20:55 pm
Cont'd: "..finally feel you're holding *the* document in your hands. And when it's ready, it's ready. We hope it's soon." #nycga #ows
20:56 pm
OK, now temp checking. "That looks pretty mixed. So, keep up the good work!" V&G: "TYVM GA! We love you!" #nycga #ows
20:56 pm
OK, 2 more proposals, tho Stairs notes none of the proposers have presented themselves yet. Looking to see who's here. #nycga #ows
20:57 pm
OK, the proposers for the remaining 2 proposals on the docket didn't show, so we're now going to stack up announcements! #nycga #ows
20:58 pm
Announcement: "Context! 1million ppl are on strike in Nigeria! At least 12 have been killed! They named their movement @OccupyNigeria!"
20:58 pm
Cont'd: "They named it after us! There was a demo on Tues, about 120 ppl were there! Again on Weds at Nigerian Consulate, about same size."
20:58 pm
Cont'd: "There will be another demo, led by Nigerian community, including ppl who just got back from there, Saturday, 12 noon at the UN."
20:59 pm
Cont'd: "We need more #s! They were inspired to have more than 1 million walk off their jobs! Let's stand with them!" That was @sabokitty.
20:59 pm
OK, next: "This is the announcement of a new working group: Occupy Town Square. We're starting to establish what is basically a roving…"
20:59 pm
Cont'd: "…occupation, where all working groups can come together, set up tables, and inform each other and the public about what we do!"
20:59 pm
Cont'd: "The first one is set to happen January 29th, at Washington Square Park! We will continue to inform everyone so we can get as..."
21:00 pm
Cont'd: "…many ppl involved as possible. The first community meeting will be next Thursday at 6PM at 60 Wall Street." #nycga #ows
21:00 pm
Next, @molly__o w/ Minutes WG: "We're going to keep making announcements, b/c we need help! Transcribing verbatim minutes takes a really.."
21:00 pm
cont'd: "…long time! But we have to make sure we're accountable to each other and have a record of our movement!" #nycga #ows
21:01 pm
Cont'd: "Thursdays, 6pm, 60 Wall! owsminutes@gmail.com" Thank you! Someone: "We love you minutes!" #nycga #ows
21:01 pm
Nan: "I have a petition online; this is a petition for the rape victim [vis a vis recent events, not new assault]. You can go to nycga.net..
21:02 pm
Cont'd: "…sign it, we're trying to collect as many signatures as possible. Once we get enough signatures, we'll bring it to Housing WG.."
21:02 pm
Cont'd: "…and they'll make the final decision." [The petition is to get Jeff from Housing to step down, I think. -Ed.] #nycga #ows
21:02 pm
Stairs: "The link is in the forum section of the Strong Women Rules WG page on the website." #nycga #ows
21:03 pm
Nan: "We need your support, we need your signatures, we need your help." #nycga #ows
21:03 pm
Next, Danny. Prolly last. "Hi! I'm Danny! Occupier since day 1." Someone: "Anyone know this guy?" Someone: "Never seen him before." Hahah.
21:04 pm
Danny: "I'm working on a website to archive our personal stories over last 4 months. Been long; feels like 4 years." #nycga #ows
21:04 pm
Cont'd: "We're getting submissions from all over the country; wnted to announce it here. We publish everything we get." OccupiedStories.com.
21:04 pm
Stairs: "That was last for announcement stack! I want to thank you all for being patient with us, being patient w/ yourselves, and getting..
21:05 pm
Cont'd: "…through a great GA. Goodnight!" Woohoo! Thanks fam. See you tomorrow, same time, same four handles! #nycga #ows
21:06 pm
[Questions, comments, concerns, clarifications, jokes, news, whatever the heck -- hit me up at @diceytroop. Thanks for reading fam! -Ed.]
23:18 pm
@lmnopie @owstranslation grin, much appreciated!